With all these social media platforms, it’s hard to keep up. So many to follow, even with new dashboards to gather them all.
We have taken the best features that are out there, and scaled it down for our social health networks for a common goal — digital communication for optimal health!
TheraGlobal is the leading specialist in healthcare professionals private social health networks.
With our private social health network dedicated to healthcare professionals (HCPs), not only can HCPs join for free and read curated daily news articles from leading peer-reviewed medical journals, they can also connect to:
- View KOLs discuss clinical practice impact from the latest clinical developments released at key medical conferences
- Securely discuss the issues that matter most and get valuable input from colleagues
- Collaborate with experts nationwide on tough clinical cases, and discuss the latest clinical developments and guidelines
- Create their own groups to coordinate privately with their clinic, program, or healthcare team of choice
Yes, in this digital age, some physicians are still sending and receiving faxes. However, physicians and colleagues are now tapping into sharing platforms as part of their daily routines.
Imagine, physicians now able to consult with their patients’ primary-care doctors and specialists for a true 360º patient care!
Patients & Caregivers
See how their experience can help others.
People help each other by the simple association of commonly shared experiences, there is nothing more powerful then knowing someone else has been there and is leading the way.
With TheraGlobal’s social health networks, patients and caregivers can:
- Get off to a good start with learning the basics of their disease and their treatment
- Receive different types of information they need at different stages of therapy
- Stay motivated to stay in therapy through a variety of customized patient progress self-monitoring and e-mentoring tools
Ultimately, patient adherence and retention is increased with a 24-7 support network.
Healthcare Professionals & Patients
Offering a space to share in the treatment journey, equally.
We have all at one time or another walked out of a physician’s office feeling uncertain about the communication exchange just experienced. We can all agree that good communication is essential to a successful patient-physician relationship. But how is this accomplished?
In order to communicate effectively, we need to be informed on the subject matter, right?
- Well the physician is certainly informed on the medical aspect of the conversation, but what about the patient?
- And the patient is fully informed on his/her symptoms, and can easily communicate this to the physician, right?
Not that simple.
Now imagine a teaching and sharing private social health network to bridge this gap — this is our focus!